Ancient Legends of the Winter Solstice & How to Create Your Own Solstice Ritual
As the days get shorter in the Northern Hemisphere, we are nearing the Winter Solstice.
Winter Solstice has been celebrated as a joyous and momentous day since the beginning of human culture, because on this day, the sun appears to turn back “toward” us (as this phenomenon was viewed by ancient peoples) and brings reassurance that Spring will arrive before too much longer.
The 2018 Winter Solstice will be aligned with the Full Moon in Cancer, making it a powerful time to set our intentions for the New Year.
I invite you to watch the following video, where you’ll learn:
- What exactly is the Winter Solstice?
- Fascinating beliefs and cultural traditions of different ancient peoples related to the Winter Solstice
- Why the Reindeer Mother is an important figure at this time of year
- How the Sun is vital to our lives in a much more profound & meaningful way than we might realize
- What is the celebration of Yule?
- How to create your own personalized Winter Solstice Ritual and access the power of this day to set strong intentions for the New Year
- And much more!
Enjoy! And bright Solstice blessings to you and yours!